Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born babyAugust 9th, 2011 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 9 (IANS) Singer Mel B, who is pregnant with her third child, finds husband Stephen Belafonte’s choice of names for the baby “boring” and will probably come up with one herself.
The former Spice Girls star, who has daughters Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 4, from previous relationships, is expected to give birth to the baby in the coming weeks.
“Stephen and Angel and Phoenix come up with the most ridiculous suggestions, either really generic or totally out there and random,” contactmusic.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
“Stephen only likes really boring names. He’s suggested Tom and Sarah. Phoenix and Angel are pretty exotic, I can’t now have a Tom or a Sarah,” she said.
“Angel wants to call the baby Bubblegum and Phoenix wants Skyler. I’m probably just going to come up with the name myself,” she added.
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B's pregnancy hunger - Apr 30, 2011
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B expecting baby this week - Aug 31, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Mel B will keep her husband away while delivering child - May 03, 2011
- Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrs - Oct 04, 2010
- Mel B to star in own reality TV show - May 22, 2010