Medical student’s body exhumed in Madhya PradeshJanuary 29th, 2012 - 9:22 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Jan 29 (IANS) Police in Madhya Pradesh’s Ujjain district Sunday exhumed the body of a medical student as her family suspected that she was murdered.
Twenty-one-year-old Namrata Damor of Jhabua district was a first year student at Indore’s Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College. Her body was found on a railway track in Ujjain district Jan 12 and the police buried it after finding no claimant.
Namrata’s brother Om Prakash had lodged a missing complaint Jan 7 in Indore. He had suspected her abduction and accused some people for it.
“On court’s order we exhumed the body,” said an official of the Ujjain police.
- Kashmiri student out of danger (Lead) - Jan 22, 2012
- Properties of Madhya Pradesh officials raided - Jan 17, 2012
- Minor girl raped, burnt alive - Jan 29, 2012
- Congress legislator arrested in Ujjain for morphing picture - Feb 04, 2012
- Anti-corruption raids of officials yields crores - Jan 13, 2012
- Omar talks to Chouhan on Kashmiri student - Jan 22, 2012
- Woman, daughter-in-law beat man to death in court premises - Jan 31, 2012
- 18 dead, 30 missing in Madhya Pradesh bus accident - Sep 09, 2010
- Two girls gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh - Feb 18, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh college teacher roughed up by students dies - Mar 12, 2011
- Teen gang-raped by three in Madhya Pradesh - Feb 26, 2012
- Congress protests Madhya Pradesh's fertiliser, power shortage (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Four get death for gang rape, murder - Jan 04, 2012
- Boy sacrificed for hidden treasure in Andhra - Jan 26, 2012
- Class 3 tribal girl branded with iron rods in hostel - Jan 12, 2011