Medical student killed in accidentAugust 31st, 2012 - 8:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 31 (IANS) A 22-year-old medical student was killed after his speeding SUV rammed into a tower wagon here Friday, police said.
Naman Preet, a final-year MBBS student, was driving home in a Toyota Fortuner after attending a party in Gurgaon when the accident took place in Rajouri Garden around 5 a.m. He died on the way to the hospital.
Dev, 19, who was atop the wagon to rectify a lamp problem, was also injured in the accident.
- MBA student killed while speeding on Delhi road (Second Lead) - Apr 14, 2012
- MBA student killed while speeding on Delhi road (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- Three hurt as speeding car hits bike in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012
- Driving at high speed, man killed in Delhi accident - Apr 13, 2012
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - May 28, 2011
- One dead, two injured in Delhi road accident - Jul 21, 2012
- SUV rams into car, turns turtle in Delhi - Jul 18, 2012
- Less road accidents at night in Delhi: Police - Apr 18, 2012
- Gurgaon BMW hit-and-run: Order on police plea reserved - May 16, 2012
- 8 killed as bus falls into gorge in Jammu - Aug 21, 2012
- Four devotees die in Uttar Pradesh accident - Apr 06, 2011
- DTC buses collide, 17 injured - Oct 01, 2011
- 35 injured in bus accident in Rajouri - Jul 25, 2012
- 18 killed in Maharashtra bus accident - May 28, 2012