Medical factory gutted in GurgaonMay 27th, 2012 - 9:52 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, May 27 (IANS) A medical equipment factory was damaged in a fire in an industrial township in Gurgaon, an officer said. There was no casualty or injury.
The blaze started around 5.15 p.m. in the two-storey factory of Life Long Meditec Ltd at Sector 5 in the Industrial Model Township (IMT) in Manesar.
The reason of fire could not be ascertained, the officer said.
More than 22 fire tenders were pressed into service, Mahender Bhardwaj, the chief fire officer, said. No one was killed or injured in the blaze.
The fire tenders from nearby factories also joined the rescue efforts, said fire officer I.S. Kyashap.
- Fire destroys Maruti ancillary unit in Gurgaon - Jun 20, 2012
- Two killed in workshop collapse in Gurgaon - Jan 22, 2012
- Four-year-old falls in borewell in Haryana - Jun 21, 2012
- Pune mall catches fire, 15 rescued - Jun 21, 2012
- GPRS deployed for Mahi's rescue operation - Jun 22, 2012
- Rescue operations still on for baby in borewell - Jun 22, 2012
- Mahi trapped in borewell not responding to calls (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Haryana to recruit 11,000 constables - Sep 10, 2012
- One killed in fire at Maruti car plant - Jul 19, 2012
- Girl remains trapped for over 60 hours in borewell - Jun 23, 2012
- Massive fire in Kanpur leather factory - Mar 09, 2011
- Major fire at Delhi factory - May 12, 2011
- Honda strike anniversary: Curbs on protests in Manesar - Jul 24, 2012
- Haryana clears 28 projects worth Rs.2,500 crore - Mar 21, 2011