Mechanical engineer hangs himself in Greater NoidaFebruary 16th, 2009 - 11:36 pm ICT by IANS
Greater Noida, Feb 16 (IANS) A 32-year-old mechanical engineer allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan at his home here Monday evening, the police said.
According to the police, Mrigendra Sharma ,who worked with Auto India Pvt. Ltd. in Noida, was found dead at his rented flat in Jalvayu Vihar in Greater Noida.
He was living alone.
At about 6.30 p.m., one of the neighbours knocked at his door but didn’t get any response. He called others and informed the police. After breaking open the door, they found Sharma hanging from the ceiling fan, the police said.
Sharma, originally from Guwahati in Assam, left a suicide note written in Assamese, said the police.
The body has been sent for autopsy.
“We are trying to find someone whom knows Assamese language to know what is written in the suicide note. He had gone to Assam last month to leave his parents home,” Superintendent of Police (Greater Noida) Surendra Verma said.
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- Eloped couple found dead in Kanpur - Apr 17, 2012
- Sick businessman commits suicide - Jan 24, 2012
- Man hangs himself to death in Gurgaon - Jun 16, 2012
- Management student commits suicide - Aug 30, 2010
- Youth commits suicide in Delhi - May 29, 2011
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Servant commits suicide in employer's house - Mar 04, 2011
- Court denies anticipatory bail to Kanda - Aug 17, 2012
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Depressed man commits suicide in Delhi (Lead) - May 30, 2011
- Delhi boy commits suicide - May 28, 2012
- Professor commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Nov 07, 2009
- Student kills himself after mother's scolding - Mar 10, 2012