McCartney moves up on rich musicians listApril 27th, 2012 - 5:22 am ICT by IANS
London, April 26 (IANS) Singer Paul McCartney has moved up the list of the world’s richest musicians after marring Nancy Shevell.
The Beatles legend’s mass fortune was estimated at $792 million last year, but has now risen to $1.6 billion because of his wife’s family fortune, reports contactmusic.com.
The couple is third in the Sunday Times Rich List Music Millionaires Top Fifty, with theatre producer Cameron MACkintosh and record executive Clive Calder placed above them.
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Paul McCartney struggles with modern fame - Mar 07, 2012
- Recession-hit Kylie Minogue makes it to UK's rich list - Apr 27, 2009
- Paul McCartney Serenades Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- Paul McCartney may marry again - Jan 13, 2010
- No big fat wedding for McCartney, Shevell - Jul 22, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Paul McCartney sings 'Michelle' for Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: beatles, clive calder, family fortune, london, millionaires, music, nancy, paul mccartney, producer cameron mackintosh, record executive, richest musicians, singer paul, sunday times rich list, theatre producer, times rich list