MCA student hangs himself after father’s scoldingSeptember 16th, 2011 - 9:53 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Sep 16 (IANS) A post-graduate student of computer application committed suicide here after his father scolded him for not studying properly, police said Friday.
The incident came to light Friday morning when Mohit Singh’s mother found his body hanging from a ceiling fan of his bedroom.
A student of Master of Computer Application (MCA) IInd year at the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) in Noida, Mohit was angered by the remarks of his father during their phone conversation, as per the suicide note found in his room. His father, Shiv Vir Singh is an Uttar Pradesh Police constable posted in the state’s Etah district.
Police have taken custody of the body and sent it for post-mortem examination, Superintendent of Police (City) J.K. Sahi said.
- Management student commits suicide - Aug 30, 2010
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- MCA student commits suicide - Sep 10, 2010
- Man hangs himself to death in Gurgaon - Jun 16, 2012
- MCA student commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Sep 21, 2009
- Student commits suicide over love affair - Dec 17, 2011
- Two cop kids commit suicide in Ghaziabad - Oct 06, 2010
- Body of BBA student found in pieces in Delhi - Sep 03, 2012
- Post-grad student commits suicide in Delhi - Sep 27, 2009
- Satyawati College student hangs self in classroom - Feb 04, 2011
- Policeman's body found in Delhi canal - Jul 27, 2012
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Facing opposition to marriage, couple commits suicide - Dec 18, 2011
- Delhi cop who 'shoved' elderly man suspended - Mar 01, 2012
- Delhi policeman found dead in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: ceiling fan, computer application, district police, etah district, friday morning, graduate student, imt, institute of management, institute of management technology, master of computer, mca, mortem examination, noida, phone conversation, police constable, post graduate, post mortem, sahi, suicide note, uttar pradesh police