Maytas Infra is now World Economic Forum memberAugust 27th, 2008 - 9:08 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Aug 27 (IANS) Infrastructure development company Maytas Infra Ltd Wednesday announced that it has joined the World Economic Forum as a global growth company (GGC) member.Maytas is the only infrastructure company from India to be offered this membership, and is among the elite member companies which have been considered to be changing the global economic landscape, a company statement said here.
The membership is made up of the 500 foremost globally growing companies, and has stringent entry criterion.
“Maytas Infra would now be greeted with a world of opportunities as this membership has opened the door to an international forum of all major corporate, political and social leaders across world economies,” the statement said.
“It is an honour and absolute pleasure for Maytas Infra to be selected as a member of the GGC. This invitation reflects positively on our whole team at Maytas Infra and has provided us with further growth opportunities,” Maytas Infra chief executive P.K. Madhav said.
- BRICS targets $500 bn intra-group trade by 2015 - Mar 28, 2012
- Haryana to host World Economic Forum-India summit - Jun 22, 2012
- India offers vast opportunities to US business: Envoy - Sep 17, 2011
- Chouhan to hold roadshow in China to woo investors - Sep 11, 2011
- Invest in Indian infrastructure: Kamal Nath to Europe - Oct 13, 2011
- Gulf company to celebrate rise of Asia at Delhi gala - Oct 02, 2011
- Maytas Infra touches 52-week high on stake sale news - Jun 21, 2010
- Government asks Company Law Board to remove Maytas directors - Feb 17, 2009
- Government to remove two Maytas firms' directors (Lead) - Feb 18, 2009
- Chennai architect to participate in global business summit - Aug 04, 2012
- Maytas chief executive resigns from board (Lead) - Jan 19, 2009
- India, South Africa business forum meets in Delhi Monday - Aug 28, 2011
- Wikipedia, Google join anti-piracy bill protest (Lead) - Jan 18, 2012
- India Economic Summit begins in Mumbai Saturday - Nov 10, 2011
- L&T bags Hyderabad Metro Rail project - Jul 14, 2010