Maruti Suzuki hikes prices of some modelsJanuary 27th, 2009 - 7:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 27 (IANS) Auto major Maruti Suzuki India Tuesday raised prices of some models, including the recently launched A Star, by up to Rs.10,000. “The introductory prices for the A Star, which was launched in November last year, were withdrawn. The new prices of all variants of A Star are higher by Rs.10,000,” an official statement said.
The price of Swift Petrol Lxi was raised by Rs.5,000, when that of Swift Vxi and Zxi rose Rs.6,000.
The price of Swift diesel model went up Rs.6,000, while that of Swift Dzire (both petrol and diesel) rose Rs.7,000.
Maruti’s sedan SX4 will be costlier by Rs.9,000.
However, the company has not changed the prices of M800, Omni, Alto, WagonR, Zen Estilo, Gypsy, Versa and Grand Vitara.
“The price increase has been necessitated due to the increase in input costs and foreign currency changes,” the statement said.
- Maruti Suzuki grows 24.8 percent - Apr 01, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki logs 9.2 percent sales growth - Aug 01, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's January sales up 5.2 percent - Feb 01, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki sales down 40 percent in August - Sep 01, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's February sales up 6.5 percent - Mar 01, 2012
- Maruti hikes prices of all its cars - Apr 02, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki April sales soar 30 percent - May 01, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki crosses 10 million sales mark - Feb 09, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's June sales rise 20 percent - Jul 02, 2012
- Maruti sales top 100,000 a month for first time - Jun 01, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki's March sales up 3.3 percent - Apr 02, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki sales grow 14.74 percent at 109,743 units - Feb 01, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki October sales up 39.2 percent - Nov 01, 2010
- Maruti to launch new hatchback May 15 - May 05, 2009
- Maruti Suzuki sales dropped 7 percent in December - Jan 02, 2012