Married woman found dead, parents suspect murderMarch 8th, 2011 - 11:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 8 (IANS) A 30-year-old married woman was found hanging from the fan in her room in east Delhi Tuesday, police said, adding her parents suspect she was murdered and the death made to seem a case of suicide.
Neha Kukreja was found hanging at her home at Jagriti Enclave of Shahdara area.
Her husband Sanjeev Kukreja, a businessman, informed Neha’s parents, who live at Panipat in Haryana, that she committed suicide due to depression.
“When the family memebers arrived in Delhi, they suspected foul play and lodged a police complaint alleging that Neha was strangled,” said a senior police officer.
Police reached the spot and started investigations. “The mother-in-law and two children were there when the incident took place. Kukreja was not at home,” said the officer.
No suicide note has been found. “We are investigating the matter,” said the officer.
–Indo-Asain News Service
- Man electrocuted in Delhi - May 22, 2011
- Woman, paramour held for sister-in law's murder - Feb 28, 2011
- Man commits suicide in Delhi - Mar 03, 2011
- Man held for fake visa racket - Jul 09, 2011
- Harassed over dowry, woman commits suicide - May 10, 2011
- Delhi official's daughter commits suicide - Nov 24, 2011
- Clash in capital, 15 arrested - May 17, 2011
- Man held for impersonating as judicial officer - Jun 14, 2011
- Three held for sports complex in-charge's murder - Jun 07, 2011
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Man dies as car catches fire - Sep 23, 2011
- Property dealer shot by friend, dies in hospital - Jan 10, 2011
- Ex-flight attendant kills self, blames Haryana minister - Aug 05, 2012
- Mother of Rajesh Talwar's lawyer murdered (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
Tags: asain, businessman, dead parents, east delhi, enclave, foul play, haryana, indo, married woman, mother in law, New Delhi, news service, panipat, police complaint, police officer, sanjeev, sks, suicide note, vd, vm