Manyata Dutt’s company offers to save energy in PunjabMay 31st, 2012 - 9:00 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, May 31 (IANS) Accompanied by her film star husband Sanjay Dutt, Manyata Dutt Thursday made a presentation to the Punjab government offering to save energy worth Rs.800 crore annually.
She made the presentation on behalf of her company, Mzaya-Sparkmatics Private Ltd, in the presence of Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal and top officials of Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd here.
Mzaya-Sparkmatics, an energy saving solutions firm, claimed it could help Punjab save energy worth Rs.800 crore annually by increasing efficiency and optimising the current infrastructure to increase the power availability in the state.
Manyata Dutt, who is a director in the company, said dynamic forecasting and optimising the system would help procure, schedule and optimise power for different parts of the state.
She said the system was being extensively used in North America, Europe, Japan and South Korea.
“We have made the presentation to Punjab today in the presence of Mr. Badal. We are working on energy saving in Karnataka already,” she told IANS.
Taking into account future loads, transmission corridors and other factors, the adaptive intelligence system based statistical models generate a forecast system, she said.
The solution would reduce congestion charges and reduce power outrages, she said.
This solution would reduce the procurement cost of power and benefit the consumer by providing them power at reduced price, she added.
Badal directed officials to study the company’s proposal and see its working in other states. He also asked the company to carry out feasibility studies in Punjab.
- Punjab approves canal solar power project - Jun 08, 2011
- BGR Energy lowest bidder for NTPC's mega tender - Sep 15, 2011
- NTPC order will be met with local, imported machines: BGR - Sep 15, 2011
- India's largest industrial solar plant operational in Punjab - Jul 29, 2012
- Tamil Nadu hopes to save Rs.900 crore in Udangudi project - Feb 29, 2012
- Kalam unveils Bosch research centre at IISc - Nov 08, 2011
- IBM India to offer efficient energy solutions - Mar 12, 2012
- India's first RFID technology toll comes up near Chandigarh - Apr 19, 2012
- From hotels to industries, Haryana goes for energy audit - Feb 01, 2011
- Centre violating federal spirit: Badal - Jul 26, 2012
- PM launches Rs.21,500 crore Bathinda refinery - Apr 28, 2012
- Thermax wins Rs.403 crore project - May 11, 2011
- Technopark IT firm signs $25 mn distribution deal - Jan 10, 2011
- Mahindra launches hydrogen-powered three-wheeler - Jan 09, 2012
- UAE firm unveils lifestyle products in India - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: adaptive intelligence, chandigarh, congestion charges, corporation ltd, crore, deputy chief minister, feasibility studies, forecast system, intelligence system, mr badal, north america europe, outrages, power availability, private ltd, punjab government, sanjay dutt, sanjay dutt manyata, solutions firm, statistical models, worth rs