Manoj Bajpayee takes inspiration from himselfMarch 27th, 2012 - 3:10 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 27 (IANS) Actor Manoj Bajpai says he is own inspiration when it comes to acting.
“As an actor, myself only. I am very passionate about acting and this is what I know and this is what I do the best,” the 42-year-old told reporters on the sidelines of an event.
Manoj has worked in films like “Aarakshan”, “Raajneeti”, “1971″ and “Satya”. He is also part of forthcoming movies “Chittagong” and “Shootout At Wadala.”
But his personal favourite is the film he has just finished - “Gangs of Wasseypur”.
Directed by Anurag Kashyap, “Gangs of Wasseypur” is about coal mafia in Jharkhand, while Bedabrato Pain’s “Chittagong” tells the true story of a schoolteacher, Surya Sen who dared to take on the British Empire in 1930s along with a group of schoolboys and young women.
- When Manoj Bajpayee was harassed for being different - Jul 09, 2012
- I'm born to act, not sing or paint: Manoj Bajpayee - Jan 19, 2012
- 'Gangs of Wasseypur' to release in two parts: Anurag Kashyap - Aug 20, 2011
- Anurag Kashyap buys his first car - Jun 16, 2012
- Tigmanshu Dhulia makes acting debut with 'Gangs of Wasseypur' - May 03, 2012
- There are no villains: Manoj Bajpayee - Dec 09, 2011
- Manoj Bajpai to play coal mafia don in Kashyap's next - Jun 16, 2010
- Nawaz, Manoj turn revolutionaries for 'Chittagong' (Movie Snippets) - Sep 07, 2012
- '...Wasseypur' premiere gets full house at Cannes (With Images) - May 23, 2012
- We'll visit Wasseypur after the film's release: Kashyap - Jun 18, 2012
- Madhuri in disguise at Taj (Movie Snippet) (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012
- Wine or script - What made Manoj accept '…Wasseypur'? - May 18, 2012
- Gangs of Wasseypur very 'desi', fun film: Kashyap - May 03, 2012
- From real to reel: Reality inspires more Bollywood films - Jun 17, 2012
- 'Joker' release date not shifted: Kunder (Movie Snippets) - May 15, 2012