Mandira Bedi enjoying motherhood (Movie Snippets)June 22nd, 2011 - 8:04 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 22 (IANS) Anchor-actress Mandira Bedi, who recently gave birth to son Vir, says she is doing perfectly well after the delivery.
“Thank u all for ur wonderful and warm wishes. Vir and I are doing well, thank you. And here starts an exciting new chapter of my life!,” Mandira posted on micro-blogging site twitter.
Mandira, who married filmmaker Raj Kaushal 12 years ago, gave birth to a baby boy at Lilavati hospital on Sunday, June 19 at 11.01 a.m.
Not planning Malayalam film remake: Karan
Filmmaker Karan Johar denied reports that he is planning to remake a Malayalam film, saying he is in London to acquire rights of a French movie.
“On record…am NOT planning the remake of the acclaimed malayalam film…actually in london to acquire the rights of a superb french film!,” Karan posted on micro-blogging site twitter.
“If all goes well the French film will translate beautifully into an Indian love story…can’t wait to get it going…watch this space for more,” he further posted.
It was reported that the eminent B-town filmmaker is set to remake national award winning Malayalam film “Adaminde Makan Abu” with Shah Rukh Khan as the protagonist.
Director Salim Ahmed’s “Adaminde Makan Abu” chronicles the journey of an elderly Muslim couple who have set out for Haj. It stars Salim Kumar, who won the national award for best actor for his performance in the movie, Zarina Wahab and Kalabhavan Mani.
Rajniesh taking Kung-fu lessons
Model turned actor Rajniesh Duggal, who was seen in director Vikram Bhatt’s 2008 horror film “1920″, is now taking lessons in Chinese martial art Kung Fu for his new movie “Dev Maya”.
The 31-year-old is playing a psycho-analyst.
“I started off with kick-boxing and now have started doing the martial arts. I play the role of Dev in the movie and it is directed by Aziz Mirza’s assistant. It is a love story,” he told IANS.
- China's kung fu town to build global martial arts conglomerate - Aug 04, 2011
- 'Adaminde...' ignored at home, big at National Awards: Salim (Lead, correcting name in intro) - May 19, 2011
- 'Adaminde...' ignored at home, big at National Awards: Salim - May 19, 2011
- All the best Ali, says KJo (Movie Snippets) - Sep 06, 2011
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' breaks China records, earns 11 mn pounds - Jun 06, 2011
- Farhan wants to skydive again! (Movie Snippets) - Jul 28, 2011
- 'Agneepath' will now release on Republic Day Jan 26 - Sep 16, 2011
- 'Urumi' wins best film at Madrid film fest - Jun 04, 2012
- Bachchans on rare family outing to watch 'Kung Fu Panda 2' - Jun 01, 2011
- Absence of Malayalees in jury helped us win awards: Malayalam filmmakers - May 19, 2011
- Shilpa goes gaga over 'Agneepath' (Movie Snippets) - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Adaminte Makan Abu' India's official Oscar entry - Sep 24, 2011
- Kerala director to spend IFFI prize money on Oscar promotion - Dec 03, 2011
- 'Adaminte Makan Abu' wins top honours at Kerala state awards - May 22, 2011
- Sam Raimi to remake "The Evil Dead" - Jul 13, 2011
Tags: aziz mirza, baby boy, best actor, chinese martial art, duggal, french film, haj, horror film, indian love story, kalabhavan mani, kick boxing, makan, mandira bedi, new chapter, protagonist, raj kaushal, salim, shah rukh khan, twitter, zarina wahab