Man who raped arrestedJanuary 23rd, 2012 - 10:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 23 (IANS) A 30-year-old married man absconding since he molested a young woman from Manipur here was arrested Monday, police said.
Anuj Saini, a sales executive in a private firm in Gurgaon, was arrested from his residence in Sai Kunj in Gurgaon.
Saini was apprehended on charges of raping the woman at an isolated place in Dwarka Sector 20 in Delhi last week on the pretext of offering her a lift home.
Deputy Commissioner of Police Anil Kumar Ojha said two debit cards found at the spot led the police to the accused.
–indo-Asian News Service
- Two more arrested for AIIMS medical test racket - Jan 13, 2012
- Manipuri girl raped - Jan 20, 2012
- Labourer held for killing wife - Jun 06, 2012
- Two Rajasthan businessmen held for raping Delhi student - Nov 22, 2011
- Women raped by cab driver in south Delhi - Dec 13, 2011
- Check your drivers, BPO firms told - Dec 06, 2010
- Man arrested for raping lover - Oct 31, 2011
- Handicapped woman rescued, four held - Feb 10, 2011
- Driver arrested for molesting French tourist - Sep 04, 2012
- Mother-of-three raped in Delhi on Mother's Day - May 15, 2012
- ATM card racket busted - Jan 13, 2012
- Eight held in Delhi, Ghaziabad for Rs.10 crore Chandigarh heist (Lead) - Jan 16, 2011
- Car jacker turns out to be Seemapuri gang rape accused - Feb 09, 2011
- Four more held in Ramjas College admission racket - Dec 27, 2011
- Three sweepers arrested for molesting married woman - Jul 14, 2012