Man talks 62 hours non-stop on phone for a recordJune 30th, 2008 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, June 30 (IANS) A man in Uttar Pradesh has made it to the Limca Book of Records by talking on a mobile phone continuously for 62 hours. The record breaking attempt started Friday noon and ended here Monday. “I am just passionate about making records. They provide me great satisfaction,” said Pawan Kumar Srivastava, who made it to the record book for the fourth time.
A professional memory trainer in the city, Srivastava claims his feats have also been acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World Records.
“For dribbling a basketball continuously for 56 hours and 26 minutes, the Guinness Book had acknowledged me a few months ago,” he said.
An observer of the Limca Book of Records, Venkat J.C. Kasibatla, handed Srivastava a certificate of recognition after completion of his talking feat.
“By profession, I am a memory trainer and strongly believe that anything can be achieved by firm determination,” Srivastava said.
- Assam cop is longest barefoot runner in world - Apr 17, 2012
- What Guinness? My job is to run: 100-year-old Fauja Singh (Interview) (With images) - Jan 04, 2012
- Andhra Pradesh boy create records by playing Chess blindfolded - Apr 26, 2010
- Assam constable runs 156 km barefoot - Jan 31, 2012
- Asha Bhosle, Gulzar named among 10 People of The Year - Jan 31, 2012
- Tamil Nadu students dress up as Gandhi to spread peace, non-violence - Jun 17, 2010
- In paying tribute to Hazarika, guitarists create record - Jun 04, 2012
- Andy Wrobel creates World Record for the tallest stack of pancakes - Feb 21, 2012
- US boy sets world record with perfect score on Dance Dance Revolution - Feb 01, 2011
- 'Pappu Backgear' looks forward to driving in reverse (With Image) - Nov 07, 2010
- Students attempt to achieve world records in Pondicherry - Aug 09, 2010
- 70-year-old carries 305 country flags - on his body (With Images) - Apr 25, 2011
- Septuagenarian carries 305 country flags and maps - on his body (Lead, superseding earlier story) - Apr 25, 2011
- 3.1 km long tricolour displayed in Andhra - Jan 26, 2012
- Maharashtra man enters Limca Book of Records (With Images) - Jun 09, 2011