Man strangles brother after quarrelSeptember 6th, 2011 - 12:33 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 5 (IANS) A 32-year-old man strangled his younger brother to death here over a petty issue after getting drunk, police said Monday.
Arshad and his 29-year-old brother Faizal were living together at Ramesh Nagar in Laxmi Nagar area of East Delhi.
“On Saturday, they had a quarrel over drinks, which became so intense that the elder brother, Arshad, strangled Faizal in a fit of anger,” said the official.
Police said they have arrested the accused.
“Both of them are unmarried and worked in a printing press in east Delhi,” said the official.
Additional Deputy of Commissioner of Police (East) Asif Mohammad Ali said: “Preliminary investigations reveal that the brothers often used to quarrel among themselves over petty issues.”
- Man kills wife for selling taxi - Aug 28, 2012
- Juvenile strangled over cup of tea - Sep 27, 2011
- Drunken son kills mother - Feb 05, 2011
- Girl commits suicide after spat over food - Jun 27, 2011
- Son kills mother, parents stabbed in rage - Mar 13, 2011
- Businessman killed in Delhi - Oct 21, 2011
- Four held for robbing, shooting recovery agent - Mar 17, 2011
- Businessman found strangled in Delhi - Aug 29, 2011
- Pedestrian stabbed for shouting at rash driver - Nov 26, 2011
- Minor boy sodomised, murdered - Sep 29, 2011
- Two held for killing 70-year-old woman - Feb 09, 2011
- Man found dead in mysterious circumstances - Apr 12, 2011
- Delhi man fired at, wounded over petty issue - Dec 22, 2011
- Three injured as car run over pavement - May 18, 2012
- Man shoots son dead over serving mutton (Lead) - Mar 11, 2012