Man stabbed to death in DelhiApril 5th, 2008 - 10:09 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, April 5 (IANS) A man was stabbed to death by a group of unidentified men when he tried to resist a mugging bid in east Delhi, police said here Saturday. Kuldeep, 30, along with his two friends, was walking near the Metro station in the Shahdara area Friday night. “The three were attacked by some ruffians who asked them to hand over all their valuables. Kuldeep resisted their attempt while his friends fled the scene,” a police official said.
“During the scuffle one of the assailants stabbed Kuldeep with a knife on stomach and throat. Kuldeep sustained deep cuts and the assailants escaped from the spot,” he added.
Passers-by saw the victim lying by the road and informed police. The police took him to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
- Chinese man stabs six, commits suicide - Apr 19, 2011
- Doctor robbed of car, cash in Greater Noida - Jan 06, 2012
- Two injured as chain snatcher opens fire in Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Elderly woman stabbed to death by robbers - Aug 14, 2012
- Journalist shot, succumbs in hospital - Aug 05, 2011
- Man shot at, thrown off flyover by robbers - Jan 10, 2011
- Three school student held for murder - Mar 15, 2011
- BJP leader, brother shot dead in Uttar Pradesh - Mar 03, 2011
- West Delhi area rocked by four robberies in 90 minutes - Jan 10, 2011
- Four killed in two Rajasthan road accidents - Aug 22, 2012
- Brian Dowling mugged & robbed - Mar 16, 2012
- Hockey player killed in New Year celebration - Jan 01, 2012
- Kidnapping bid foiled - Sep 23, 2011
- Two film ticket black-marketers held for boss's murder - Jul 15, 2011
- Man pursuing chain-snatchers shot - Jun 12, 2011