Man stabbed in police station in GhaziabadApril 5th, 2009 - 11:27 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, April 5 (IANS) A man whose wife died under mysterious circumstances was Friday night stabbed by the woman’s relatives in a police station here Sunday, officials said.
Rajesh, a resident of Brij Vihar in Ghaziabad was rushed to the hospital, where his condition was said to be critical, the police said.
Rajesh’s wife Poonam died under mysterious circumstances Friday. Her relatives from Pune called the Ghaziabad police and asked them not to allow her cremation and said they were on their way to Ghaziabad, the police added.
“On Sunday, six persons from Pune reached the Link Road police station where Rajesh was also present. They got into an argument and one of the woman’s relatives stabbed Rajesh,” police officer Rajesh Srivastava said.
“we have taken six persons into custody,” he added.
- Wife, son held for murder of retired government official - Apr 02, 2011
- Ghaziabad constable found stabbed to death - Oct 24, 2011
- After village court allows live-in, woman, stepson forced to leave village - Jul 23, 2012
- Four of family killed in town near Ghaziabad - Jan 07, 2012
- Manhole death: Ghaziabad civic officials booked - May 09, 2012
- Aarushi case: Allahabad HC to pronounce verdict on Talwar's plea - Mar 18, 2011
- Woman kills mother-in-law with paramour's help - Aug 18, 2012
- Student commits suicide, cremated without autopsy - Nov 27, 2011
- 'Godman' kidnaps woman disciple (Lead) - Mar 06, 2010
- Allahabad HC upholds CBI stand in Aarushi murder case - Mar 18, 2011
- Haryana woman, daughter commit suicide - Aug 17, 2012
- Aarushi case: Ghaziabad court issues warrants against Talwars - Feb 28, 2011
- Aarushi case: Rajesh Talwar moves Allahabad HC challenging bailable warrant - Mar 10, 2011
- India Bulls executive missing - Sep 13, 2012
- Man shot in suspected honour killing in Uttar Pradesh - Jan 02, 2012