Man, son beaten up in road rage incident, two heldJuly 12th, 2012 - 11:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 12 (IANS) In a road rage incident, a 45-year-old man and his son were beaten up here after their motorcycle brushed past two pedestrians, police said Thursday. The two accused were arrested.
Mukesh and his son, Vishal, 17, were beaten up in central Delhi’s Sadar Bazar area Tuesday after their motorcycle brushed past the accused, police said.
They were beaten up by Neeraj and Rohit, both in their early 20s. The two fled after leaving the victims wounded, police said.
“The victims were rushed to hospital from where Mukesh was discharged after first aid while Vishal became unconscious,” said a police officer.
“Vishal regained consciousness Wednesday and informed police about the accused,” added the officer.
After Vishal’s statement the accused were arrested Wednesday.
- Some recent road-rage incidents (To go with On Delhi roads, tempers rise with temperatures) - Apr 06, 2012
- Dikshit expresses shock over auto driver's murder (Third Lead) - Mar 23, 2012
- Auto driver beaten to death in road rage (Lead) - Mar 23, 2012
- Youth beaten to death in road rage incident - Dec 23, 2011
- Three held for kidnapping boy for ransom - May 23, 2012
- Man kills wife, sister-in-law in Haryana - Jun 02, 2012
- Former manager at retail chain arrested for cheating - Mar 10, 2012
- Four more held for air force employee's killing - Sep 11, 2012
- Woman jumps off building to escape rape bid - Dec 31, 2011
- Elderly woman killed in Delhi fire - Jul 22, 2012
- Youth thrashed for brushing past cop's wife - Sep 17, 2010
- Two held for kidnapping, killing lawyer's son - Nov 26, 2011
- Road rage: BJP councillor beaten up - Nov 07, 2011
- Three held for killing biker - Jul 30, 2011
- Capital rage again - man killed after dispute in shop - Jan 12, 2011