Man slashed to death in capitalJanuary 13th, 2011 - 9:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) A 20-year-old fruit seller was allegedly found with his throat slashed in his southwest Delhi house Thursday morning. Police suspect personal enmity to be the reason. The deceased has been identified as Bablu, who hails from Uttar Pradesh. He was living with his four friends at Shivani Enclave in Kakraula village in Dwarka Sector 16 B.
“All of them were sleeping in the room with the door open. When one of them woke up, he found Bablu’s body lying in a pool of blood,” Deputy Commissioner of Police Sharad Agarwal told IANS.
His friends called the police at around 7:30 a.m.
“Two of them were drunk. But the investigation points to some outsider’s involvement,” Agarwal said.
The police suspect personal rivalry to be the reason behind the crime as nothing was found missing from the room.
Bablu’s body has been sent for post-mortem at the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
- Student commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 10, 2012
- Man killed in west Delhi - Jul 05, 2012
- Three held for murdering fruit-seller - Jan 17, 2011
- Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstances - Aug 10, 2012
- Child dies in roof collapse - Nov 28, 2010
- Businessman killed in housebreak - Sep 21, 2011
- Four held for murdering fruit seller (Lead) - Jan 17, 2011
- Businessman found strangled in Delhi - Aug 29, 2011
- Suicide by three of a family: Food samples sent for tests - Nov 10, 2011
- Mother poisons daughters, self - Nov 08, 2011
- Retired teacher found murdered - Sep 29, 2011
- Three police officials suspended for dereliction of duty - Jan 26, 2012
- Four injured in wall collapse - Jan 29, 2012
- Four juveniles held for murder - Feb 28, 2011
- Builder shoots self in Delhi - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: bablu, commissioner of police, deceased, deputy commissioner, enclave, enmity, four friends, fruit seller, morning police, New Delhi, outsider, personal rivalry, pool of blood, post mortem, sharad agarwal, southwest, thursday morning