Man shot over property dispute, two heldMarch 9th, 2011 - 10:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 9 (IANS) Two motorcycle-borne men shot a 40-year-old man over a property dispute in east Delhi, police said Wednesday. The accused were arrested while the victim was out of danger.
Israr Ahmed, a resident of DLF basti in Ghaziabad, was shot in his stomach near Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital in east Delhi Tuesday at around 8.30 p.m.
He was rushed to GTB hospital where his condition was said to be stable.
According to the police, Ahmed had came to the area for some personal work and was returning on his bike when the incident took place.
- Man pursuing chain-snatchers shot - Jun 12, 2011
- Delhi Police ASI shoots head constable (Lead) - Dec 21, 2011
- Delhi brothers shot at by snatchers - Jun 18, 2012
- Delhi Police ASI shoots colleague over throwing of garbage (Second lead) - Dec 21, 2011
- Man crushed under police bus in Delhi - May 11, 2012
- Delhi cop killed in accident - Jun 29, 2012
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012
- Bikers crush two people in Delhi - Mar 22, 2011
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Two brothers shot dead in Delhi - Mar 06, 2011
- Journalist shot, succumbs in hospital - Aug 05, 2011
- Man shot dead resisting robbery - Feb 01, 2011
- Delhi policeman knocked dead by speeding taxi - Jun 07, 2012
- Three held for killing biker - Jul 30, 2011
- Man shot at, thrown off flyover by robbers - Jan 10, 2011