Man shot in Noida in property disputeJuly 15th, 2008 - 8:34 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, July 15 (IANS) One person was shot here over an alleged property dispute, the police said Tuesday. According to the police, the incident took place at 10.30 p.m. Monday in a park in Sector 20 of this satellite town on the outskirts of Delhi.
The police, citing an FIR, said Naresh Yadav had a property dispute with Madan Singh Rana.
Laying a trap for Naresh, Rana called him to a park for a dialogue so as to resolve the dispute. When Naresh went there, Rana and his three accomplices opened fire at him from a country made pistol, the police said.
The assailants were said to be in an inebriated condition and Naresh managed to snatch the weapon from Rana. But the assailants fled the spot.
the Police have seized the pistol.
Naresh was rushed to a hospital where his condition was said to be serious.
The police have registered the case of firing as the suspects were absconding.
- Couple shot at over property row (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Principal shot at in Noida - Jul 29, 2012
- Man shot dead in Noida health club - Mar 03, 2010
- Three arrested for murder - Nov 07, 2011
- Youth kills girl friend, commits suicide - Sep 11, 2012
- Chain snatcher shot dead in Noida, accomplice escapes - Jan 27, 2011
- Noida couple shooting: Ex-husband arrested (Third Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Meat trader shot at in Ghaziabad - Aug 06, 2012
- Husband of village pradhan shot dead - Sep 23, 2011
- Housewife shot at her house - Nov 09, 2011
- Delhi Police ASI shoots head constable (Lead) - Dec 21, 2011
- Man attacks elderly parents over property, sets them ablaze - Jul 31, 2010
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Couple shot at in Noida, wife critical - Mar 09, 2011
- Three get life term for 2006 kidnapping of Adobe CEO's son - Sep 26, 2011