Man murdered by brother, nephew over financial rowJune 29th, 2010 - 9:19 pm ICT by IANS
Jhajjar (Haryana), June 29 (IANS) A middle-aged man was killed in Haryana’s Jhajjar district Tuesday by his elder brother and nephew over a financial row, police said. The two accused have been arrested.
According to police, the deceased was identified as Ajeet Singh, a farmer and resident of Bithla village in this district.
“Police had received a complaint from Ajeet’s wife Chawali Devi. On the basis of the complaint, police registered a case against the deceased’s brother Bijender Singh and his son Monu,” said district police chief Sourabh Singh.
He added: “Ajeet was attacked with some sharp-edged weapons while he was sleeping outside his house. The accused fled after committing the crime but later we managed to arrest them.”
“From the preliminary investigation, it was revealed that there was some financial dispute between them,” he said.
- Haryana police bust inter-state gang of robbers - Mar 04, 2010
- Teenager kills, burns parents in Haryana - May 14, 2012
- Rs.40 lakh looted from Haryana farmer - Jun 30, 2012
- Cop's son kills mother - May 02, 2012
- Delhi Police arrest Haryana cop for graft - Aug 05, 2010
- Four caught for killing Delhi cop - Sep 11, 2012
- Man's body found in tin box - May 18, 2011
- Marriage bureau owner, four family members murdered - Apr 16, 2011
- Haryana twin murder: Weapons not traced - Apr 21, 2011
- Village headman found murdered; minister, official accused - Jun 08, 2011
- Two policemen suspended for inaction - Nov 02, 2010
- Three of family murdered in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 19, 2011
- Drugs turn three youths into murderers - Oct 13, 2011
- Honour killing: Man held for daughter's murder - Jul 16, 2011
- Three of family murdered in Haryana's Sonipat - Apr 20, 2012