Man knocked dead in hit-and-run case in DelhiMarch 24th, 2008 - 11:12 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 24 (IANS) A 47-year-old man was killed Monday when a vehicle hit him in south Delhi in yet another case of hit and run. The police said the information was received around 7.50 a.m. that a man was lying in a pool of blood on the Delhi-Mathura highway in Badarpur area.
The victim, later identified as Gopal Dutt, was admitted to a hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
“Prima facie it looks like a case of hit and run. We have registered a case and investigations are on to trace the vehicle and its driver,” a police officer said.
- Man found in pool of blood in Delhi - Jul 15, 2011
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Man killed in vehicle collision - Feb 13, 2011
- DTC bus driver gunned down - Oct 06, 2011
- Two murders in Delhi - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Close to cracking teacher's attack case' - Oct 09, 2011
- Cop told to pay Rs.20,000 for false case - Jun 16, 2012
- Minor girl commits suicide with father's gun - Aug 22, 2012
- Four killed in road accidents - Sep 04, 2011
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012
- Man crushed to death - Jan 07, 2012
- Delhi Police constable killed in road accident (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- MLA's driver escapes with vehicle, AK-47 - Sep 15, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh's fifth rape case in a day (Lead) - Jun 21, 2011