Man kills wife, surrenders at police stationJune 10th, 2008 - 10:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 10 (IANS) A 36-year-old man allegedly slit his wife’s throat in their west Delhi home, then walked to a police station and surrendered, the police said Tuesday, adding that the “mentally disturbed” man suspected his wife’s fidelity. Narender Kumar told the officers at the Patel Nagar police station late Monday that he had slit the throat of his wife Sheila, 32, in their Baljit Nagar home.
Kumar, an electrician, said he killed his wife, a tailor in a garment factory, after suspecting her of having an affair with one of her colleagues.
“Narender is mentally disturbed. Before murdering his wife, he sent their nine-year-old son out of the house. The couple was married 11 years ago,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police (West Delhi) Sharad Agarwal.
- Man held for wife's murder - May 19, 2011
- Man held for father's murder - Jul 25, 2012
- Maoists kill 'police informer' - Jun 26, 2012
- Delhi policeman's wife commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Octogenarian murdered in Delhi, house looted - May 04, 2011
- Husband murders wife, daughters, kills self in Gurgaon - Apr 20, 2012
- Two murders in Delhi - Jul 11, 2012
- Man kills girlfriend, attempts suicide - Jun 09, 2011
- Man found stabbed to death - Jan 22, 2011
- Suspected Maoists kill villager in Odisha - Aug 21, 2012
- Man held for kidnapping minor boy - Oct 20, 2011
- One arrested for murdering engineering student - Jul 01, 2011
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer - Aug 10, 2012
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer, act premediated: Police (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Brother murders NRI sister - May 04, 2011