Man kills wife, self, two others in Uttar PradeshDecember 6th, 2008 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Dec 6 (IANS) A man shot dead three women, including his wife, and later killed himself in Bareilly district of Uttar Pradesh Saturday morning, police said.The incident took place early morning in Thekra village, about 350 km from here, when Sunder Lal’s wife objected on the huge sum incurred by him in the marriage of their nephew.
“Irked by this, he pulled out his licensed gun and shot her during the marriage function. Lal also shot two other women who prevented him from killing his wife,” Bareilly police chief B.K. Singh told IANS by telephone.
He said all the three women died on the spot. Lal ran away towards the nearby railway track and shot himself.
“Lal also died on the spot,” he added.
- Four children killed in Himachal house callapse - Aug 17, 2011
- Drunkard son kills father in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 09, 2012
- Three killed in road accident - Aug 14, 2011
- Man kills cousin's kids, commits suicide in Rajasthan - Jun 13, 2012
- Father hacks two kids to death in UP - May 18, 2012
- MBA student shoots cousin dead, kills himself - Apr 03, 2011
- 'Property, love, depression behind shooting spree' - Sep 08, 2012
- Spurned, man shoots himself in Jaipur girls' hostel - May 15, 2012
- Gurdwara chief, priests among US shooting victims - Aug 06, 2012
- School principal killed in Pakistan - May 27, 2012
- Youth kills girl friend, commits suicide - Sep 11, 2012
- Irked at illicit relationship, sons shoot mother-paramour dead - Jun 15, 2012
- To fix wife, man fakes death, elopes with her lover's sister - Jun 11, 2011
- 10-year-old shot dead in celebratory firing in UP - Jul 17, 2012
- Youth kills girl, commits suicide in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 05, 2011