Man kills wife for selling taxiAugust 28th, 2012 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 28 (IANS) incensed with his wife for selling his taxi, a man strangled her to death and surrendered later, a Delhi Police official said Tuesday.
Taxi driver Vasudev Bubey, 27, from GTB Enclave in east Delhi strangled his 22-year-old wife Aarti in a fit of anger after he came to know that she had sold his taxi while he was away visiting relatives in Uttar Pradesh, the police official said.
“Vasudev strangled his wife to death using a cloth Monday. He surrendered today (Tuesday),” the police official said.
A case of murder has been registered, and Vasudev has been arrested.
- Boy crushed by bus - Nov 18, 2011
- Two taxi drivers held for killing woman in Delhi - May 14, 2012
- Haryana man strangles daughters after tiff with wife - Apr 17, 2012
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Man strangles brother after quarrel - Sep 06, 2011
- Delhi policeman knocked dead by speeding taxi - Jun 07, 2012
- Man kills lover's husband - Mar 31, 2012
- Man kills wife over infidelity - Nov 10, 2011
- Drunken son kills mother - Feb 05, 2011
- Drunk husband kills wife in front of kids - Mar 03, 2011
- Haryana man kills son - Jul 06, 2011
- Man arrested with leopard skins in Delhi - Jun 13, 2012
- Man kills wife in front of son - Mar 30, 2011
- Defence ministry official killed wife after fight over childless state? - Apr 03, 2012
- Van driver kills lover's brother, held - May 22, 2012