Man kills wife, daughter before committing suicideMay 15th, 2010 - 9:08 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, May 15 (IANS) A 35-year-old man killed his wife and daughter and then committed suicide in the Chittaranjan area of Burdawn district in West Bengal, police said Saturday.
According to police, Dipak Rajak, 35, killed his wife Renu Devi, 30, and then strangled his five-year-old daughter Anuska to death. He then took his own life.
“We have recovered the three bodies,” an officer of the Chittaranjan police station said.
The police are trying to ascertain the chain of events that prompted Rajak to the take the extreme step, the official said.
- Angered over no sons, man kills wife, daughter in UP - Aug 14, 2012
- Man arrested for murdering woman, granddaughter - Apr 10, 2011
- Elderly couple commit suicide by hanging - Dec 11, 2010
- Doctor commits suicide, blames wife - Oct 19, 2010
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- Child strangled for gold earrings in Bengal - May 16, 2012
- Bengal hospital gets clean chit in patient denial case - Jan 15, 2012
- Flight makes emergency landing after passenger's suicide bid - Jun 23, 2011
- Man kills wife, kids, commits suicide - Nov 05, 2011
- CRPF woman constable kills herself - May 13, 2012
- Man poisons wife, daughters, hangs himself - Sep 21, 2010
- Two people kill self in outer Delhi - Jan 29, 2011
- Woman, granddaughter found strangled in Delhi - Apr 02, 2011
- Kolkata police officer commits suicide - Aug 25, 2012
- Man kills daughter over love affair - Oct 24, 2011