Man kills wife, commits suicide over extra-marital affairAugust 11th, 2012 - 2:07 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Aug 11 (IANS) A man in Bihar’s Kaimur district Saturday shot dead his wife as he suspected that she was having an affair. He then shot himself, police said.
The deceased were identified as Ajay Tiwari and Kiran Tiwari, residents of Mohania in Kaimur, about 150 km from here.
The couple used to have frequent fights over Ajay’s suspicion that Kiran was in a relationship with another man, police said.
Police have lodged a case and have begun investigations.
- Five injured in police firing in Bihar - Feb 22, 2011
- Businessman shot dead in Patna - Mar 03, 2012
- Man arrested for killing wife - Mar 08, 2011
- Two government officials shot dead in Bihar - Mar 02, 2012
- Haryana man killed over love affair, hunt on for attackers - Nov 03, 2010
- Two arrested over black deer killing - Aug 15, 2009
- Irked at illicit relationship, sons shoot mother-paramour dead - Jun 15, 2012
- Suspected Maoists abduct four villagers in Bihar - Jul 23, 2010
- Maoists abduct 11 in Bihar - Jul 12, 2010
- Four of family gunned down in Bihar - Jun 30, 2012
- Couple pushed out of train, husband dies, wife injured - Mar 20, 2010
- Eloping couple commit suicide in Rajasthan - Aug 11, 2012
- Suspected Maoists kill Bihar man - Aug 16, 2010
- Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari's nephew held for murder - Sep 28, 2009
- Bihar MP's aide, wife shot dead - May 10, 2010