Man kills wife and daughterMarch 15th, 2012 - 11:59 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, March 15 (IANS) A guard at an under-construction building killed his wife and daughter and fled in Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh, police said Thursday.
Rajesh Yadav, a chowkidar in an under construction building at Katangi Surtai area of Mahuatal police station, allegedly murdered his 30-year-old wife Chameli Bai and two-year-old daughter Anju Kumari with a sharp weapon.
The motive of the killing is not known.
“We have registered a case against him (Rajesh Yadav) under section 302 of Indian Penal Code, but he is absconding,” R.L. Tripathi, a police officer of Mahutal police station told IANS.
Jabalpur is over 350 km away from state capital Bhopal.
- Delhi policeman's wife commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- 'Princess' beheads sexual harasser - Jan 20, 2012
- Two kids killed in roof collapse - Sep 25, 2011
- Father kills daughter in Bihar - Jul 09, 2011
- Nine killed as wall collapses on hutments - Jul 08, 2011
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- Man killed after being hit by train - Jun 12, 2012
- Two killed in Delhi wall collapse - Jun 27, 2012
- Five killed in Mumbai service lift crash - Jan 09, 2011
- Seven killed in Rajasthan building collapses - Jun 05, 2012
- Army man detained over three deaths in family - Jul 24, 2012
- Betul case: Madhya Pradesh removes SP, suspends DSP - Mar 26, 2012
- Chhattisgarh police fail to track down police station attackers - Dec 28, 2011
- Maoists blow up new police station in Chhattisgarh (Lead) - Dec 27, 2011
- Talwars formally charged with murders - May 25, 2012