Man kills father over illicit relationshipApril 21st, 2009 - 7:51 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, April 21 (IANS) Incensed after catching his wife and his father in a clinch, a man bludgeoned his father to death here Tuesday, police said.
The incident took place when Sunil Kumar found his father and wife in an objectionable state at his home in Dayapuri residential colony of Modi Nagar town in Ghaziabad.
“Sunil was a professional driver and used to often go on long trips. But one of his trips got cancelled Tuesday and he returned home. After returning, he saw his father and wife in an objectionable state and lost control. He took an iron rod and hit his father several times on the head,” a police officer said.
He said Sunil’s father Rajendra Kumar died on the spot.
“Sunil later surrendered at the Modi Nagar police station,” the officer added.
- Driver of retired army officer found murdered - Feb 03, 2012
- Mother poisons daughters, self - Nov 08, 2011
- Suicide by three of a family: Food samples sent for tests - Nov 10, 2011
- Octogenarian murdered in Delhi, house looted - May 04, 2011
- Man kills wife for selling taxi - Aug 28, 2012
- Man nabbed for killing ex-wife - Mar 20, 2012
- Parents of man who filed gangrape complaint scared for his safety - Feb 07, 2011
- Fardeen Khan's sister killed in south Delhi car crash (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Five youth held for vehicle thefts - Feb 02, 2011
- No breakthrough in Woodland manager's murder case - Jul 21, 2012
- 85-year old woman, servant murdered - Jan 03, 2012
- Body in pieces: Police question victim's friend - Sep 04, 2012
- Professor critically wounded in Ghaziabad - Aug 21, 2012
- Robbers kill 75-year-old woman in Meerut - Jan 18, 2011
- Mentally unsound son killed father, and now mother - Mar 15, 2012