Man killed for tying goat in neighbour’s compoundJuly 31st, 2008 - 12:39 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 30 (IANS) A 65-year-old man was beaten to death by his neighbours for tying his goat in their compound in south Delhi, the police said Wednesday. Mohamed Abdul was attacked with iron roads by his neighbour Mohammed Omar and his wife Nakim after they objected to him tying his goat in their house’s compound in Okhla Vihar locality of Jamia Nagar late Tuesday.
Omar apparently asked Abdul to untie the goat and take it somewhere else. But when Abdul refused, a heated arguments ensued and Omar and his wife thrashed him, a police official said.
Abdul was rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), where he was pronounced dead. Abdul has five sons and a daughter who were away when the incident took place.
Omar and his wife have been arrested and a case of murder has been registered against them, the official said.
- Woman killed over a goat in Bengal - Jun 07, 2012
- Husband murders wife, daughters, kills self in Gurgaon - Apr 20, 2012
- Man stabs wife, flees - May 12, 2011
- IAF employee killed in bid to help neighbour - Sep 09, 2012
- Woman killed in row over goat (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Three held for killing biker - Jul 30, 2011
- Youth thrashed for brushing past cop's wife - Sep 17, 2010
- Minor held for beating handicapped man to death - Apr 28, 2011
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Another road rage turns ugly: Father-son beaten up - Apr 18, 2010
- Labourer beaten to death in Jharkhand - Feb 21, 2011
- Delhi youth with criminal background found murdered - Jul 08, 2012
- Student beaten to death in Ghaziabad - Sep 05, 2010
- Two killed in Delhi road accidents - Aug 08, 2012
- Man arrested for setting wife afire - Jan 22, 2012