Man killed by lover’s family in GhaziabadDecember 29th, 2008 - 8:28 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Dec 29 (IANS) A love story which was expected to lead to marriage went horribly wrong when the family of a woman brutally murdered her lover here.Amir, 22, was killed Saturday midnight in Pooja Colony of Loni here. He was invited by the 21-year-old woman to her house on the pretext of discussing their marriage with her family, Circle Officer of Ghaziabad police S.P. Singh said.
Later he was murdered in the house by the family members and his body thrown into a drain.
Amir’s body was recovered Sunday night by the police.
Singh said the victim was originally a resident of Bhajanpura in east Delhi but shifted his residence to Pooja Colony in adjacent Ghaziabad to stay close to his lover.
“Three people have been arrested,” he said.
- Minor raped and killed in Ghaziabad - Jan 15, 2012
- Two double murders leave Ludhiana shocked - Feb 03, 2012
- Man gets life term for raping daughter-in-law - Nov 01, 2011
- Headless body case: Three arrested - Mar 22, 2012
- Two robbers kill woman and daughter, one held - Oct 13, 2011
- Robbers loot over Rs.4 lakhs in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2010
- Baby girl found murdered in Ghaziabad drain - Jul 28, 2012
- Four of family killed in town near Ghaziabad - Jan 07, 2012
- Honour killing: Two killed, another struggling for life - May 09, 2010
- Triple murder in Ghaziabad, two held - Jan 04, 2012
- Father, son arrested for four murders - Jan 17, 2012
- Ghaziabad councillor found murdered - Jul 22, 2011
- Girl thrown off roof, another killed for 'honour' (Lead) - May 09, 2010
- Woman murdered in Punjab, body burnt - Jan 24, 2011
- Youth shot dead by girlfriend's family - Oct 26, 2009