Man jumps from fourth floor of hospital in Delhi, diesSeptember 4th, 2008 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 4 (IANS) A man jumped from the fourth floor of a hospital in the capital where he was undergoing treatment, the police said Thursday. He died on the spot. Bikam Singh, 55, a resident of Khurja in Uttar Pradesh, was admitted to Rajendra Babu TB hospital, Mukherjee Nagar in northwest Delhi for treatment of tuberculosis Sep 1.
“He jumped from the fourth floor of the hospital Wednesday night and died on the spot,” police said.
According to relatives, Singh was depressed over his illness, the police added.
- AIDS patient commits suicide - Jul 31, 2011
- Man jumps from building, dies (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Man jumps off highrise, dies - Apr 27, 2011
- Woman falls to death in Noida, husband detained - Apr 14, 2012
- Man kills self in mall - Jun 26, 2011
- Woman jumps to death from Noida flat - Jun 20, 2012
- 70-year-old man under debt jumps to death - Jan 25, 2011
- Drug resistant TB? No way, says government - Jan 20, 2012
- Former ace athelete Suresh Babu dies in Ranchi - Feb 19, 2011
- Woman burns herself, two kids - Jan 20, 2012
- No drug-resistant TB case in India: Expert team - Jan 20, 2012
- Five people commit suicide in Delhi - Oct 07, 2011
- Husband, wife commit suicide - Jan 25, 2012
- Central team to probe drug resistant TB cases in Mumbai - Jan 17, 2012
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi Metro station (Second Lead) - Jun 04, 2012