Man held in Delhi for attempt on Jharkhand judge’s lifeNovember 8th, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 8 (IANS) A 24-year-old man was arrested here for his involvement in many murder cases and one attempt on the life of a sessions judge in Jharkhand, the police said here Saturday.Pramod Kumar Singh was wanted in many cases of murder in Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand.
He, along with his associates, also tried to kill Jamshedpur Sessions Judge R.P. Ravi last year. One illegally-made pistol and two live cartridges were recovered from him.
Singh was arrested from Saket area of south delhi Friday.
“A reward of Rs.5,000 was declared on him after he and his associates Dheeraj and Anand fled from the Ghazipur jail in Uttar Pradesh early this year,” Deputy Commissioner of Police (south Delhi) H.G.S. Dhaliwal said.
- Part-time Bollywood actor held for murders in Delhi - Mar 24, 2010
- Man carrying illegal arms held - Mar 22, 2011
- Couple, driver held for three murders - Mar 14, 2011
- Killer of traders' association chief arrested in Delhi - Sep 07, 2009
- Man involved in 300 car thefts held -- again (Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- Main accused in Radhika murder case arrested - Mar 12, 2011
- Man promising pilot's jobs for money arrested - Apr 05, 2011
- Contract killer held for police informer's murder in Noida - Nov 10, 2009
- Mukhtar Ansari's sharpshooter arrested - Nov 16, 2010
- Criminal wanted in 17 cases arrested - Mar 16, 2011
- Delhi criminal behind 15 murders, robberies held - Jun 25, 2010
- Radhika's killer identified, two detained - Mar 11, 2011
- Two criminals held in Delhi - Sep 23, 2011
- Three contract killers held in Delhi - Mar 09, 2011
- Three arrested for murder, robbery - Mar 24, 2011