Man held for sodomising, killing minorApril 12th, 2011 - 8:03 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 12 (IANS) A man who kidnapped, sodomised and then murdered an eight-year-old son of his friend, has been arrested, police said Tuesday.
“Dharam Pal was arrested from Mahipalpur area in South Delhi Sunday night following a tip-off,” said a senior police officer.
Dharam Pal, 21, kidnapped his friend Sanjay Thakur’s son, a Class 3 student, March 15 when he went to meet Thakur at his house at Samaipur Badli area on the outskirts of Delhi.
“He found Thakur’s son was alone and on the pretext of giving him some chocolates, he took him to a nearby railway station and sodomised him. Apprehensive of being caught, Dharam Pal stoned the boy to death and defaced him,” said the officer.
Thakur, after failing to trace his missing son, registered a case of kidnapping March 16. During investigation, police found that Dharam Pal, who was earlier a neighbour of Thakur, was the last to be seen with the boy. During interrogation, Dharam Pal broke down and confessed to killing the boy.
- Man held for killing minor in Delhi - Jun 24, 2012
- Minor sodomised, stabbed - Jan 27, 2011
- Minor sodomised, accused arrested - Mar 16, 2011
- UP policeman sent to jail for sodomy - Aug 29, 2012
- Man killed after being hit by train - Jun 12, 2012
- Five held for sodomising, killing 16-year-old - Apr 13, 2011
- Minor boy sodomised, murdered - Sep 29, 2011
- Eight-year-old girl raped in Delhi - Mar 18, 2011
- Mosque employee flees after killing boy - Jun 03, 2011
- Friend murdered Delhi engineer for ransom, buried body (Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Kidnapped boy rescued, two arrested - Apr 18, 2011
- Man arrested for faking kidnap, making ransom calls - May 06, 2011
- Kidnapped Delhi toddler rescued, four arrested - Apr 27, 2011
- Delhi engineer murdered by friend for ransom (Second Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Boy sodomised, murdered (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011