Man held for raping daughterJanuary 15th, 2012 - 12:07 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) A 40-year-old man has been arrested for raping his minor daughter here, police said Saturday.
Madan Pandey, who worked as a domestic help in R.K. Puram area of south Delhi, was arrested Friday.
“Pandey raped his daughter, aged 16, Friday evening when his wife was out of the house for shopping,” a police officer said. “He then threatened his daughter of dire consequences if she complained to anyone”.
However, the girl reported the incident to her mother, who went to police.
In her complaint, Pandey’s wife said that her husband was behaving in an obscene manner with their daughter for the past few days.
- Class 11 girl raped, three nabbed - Feb 07, 2011
- Minor gangraped, one held - Sep 03, 2011
- 13-year-old girl raped, accused held in Delhi - Mar 11, 2011
- Youth arrested for raping minor - Mar 24, 2012
- Niece raped by uncle in Delhi - Apr 20, 2012
- Two minors gang raped in the capital - Feb 11, 2012
- Priest held for raping schoolgirl - May 20, 2011
- Gym employee rapes colleague, held - Jun 28, 2011
- Youth held for raping Assamese girl - Apr 21, 2011
- Myanmarese refugee held for raping niece - Jun 09, 2011
- Man rapes minor step-daughter - Aug 02, 2011
- Cook held for sending lewd text messages to woman - Oct 21, 2011
- Two held for gang-raping minor - Dec 07, 2011
- Delhi court asks police to protect blind man from ex-wife - Jun 27, 2012
- Man arrested for raping tenant - Nov 14, 2009