Man gunned down in AhmedabadMay 13th, 2008 - 2:36 am ICT by admin
Ahmedabad, May 12 (IANS) A man was shot dead in Narol area of Ahmedabad by four men, the police said, adding enmity was suspected to be the motive behind the murder. Barkat Ali Madarbaksh Ranrej, a 42-year-old resident of New Faisalnagar in Narol Road, was seated near the old octroi checkpost when the four assailants approached him. One of them, identified as Firoj Khalid, fired at point blank range, killing Barkat Ali on the spot, the police said.
The body bore bullet injuries on head, eyes and chest.
After shooting, the four men fled, and the police are now looking for them.
Firoj’s associates were identified as Salim Khalid, his brother ‘Bade’ Khalid and his relative Alam. All the four are residents of New Faisalnagar.
A team of the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) experts rushed to the spot and began investigations.
- Businessman shot dead in Assam's Kokrajhar - Aug 17, 2012
- Four of family killed in town near Ghaziabad - Jan 07, 2012
- Three shot dead on Uttar Pradesh highway - Jul 03, 2012
- Four of family gunned down in Bihar - Jun 30, 2012
- Delhi property dealer shot dead - Feb 19, 2011
- Sect head shot dead in Punjab - May 16, 2010
- Six held for robbery, murder in Delhi - Dec 31, 2009
- Property dealer shot dead in Ghaziabad - Dec 24, 2011
- Escaping police check, two teenagers die in collision - Jun 02, 2011
- Man stabbed to death in east Delhi - Mar 26, 2011
- Two double murders leave Ludhiana shocked - Feb 03, 2012
- 25-year-old man shot dead in Vasant Vihar - May 09, 2011
- Housewife shot at her house - Nov 09, 2011
- 'Property, love, depression behind shooting spree' - Sep 08, 2012
- Not invited to dinner, man kills neighbour - Jun 29, 2012