Man electrocuted in Noida

July 20th, 2008 - 9:07 pm ICT by IANS  


Noida, July 20 (IANS) A man sleeping in his house was allegedly electrocuted when he accidentally touched a table fan kept nearby, the police said here Sunday. Jai Prakesh, 23, was sleeping in his sector-11 house here when the accident took place Saturday night, a police official said.

The neighbours informed the police when the victim did not open his door Sunday morning.

Related Stories

    Posted in Uncategorized |

    Subscribe