Man electrocuted in east Delhi

March 1st, 2011 - 5:45 pm ICT by IANS  

New Delhi, March 1 (IANS) A 32-year-old electrician was Tuesday electrocuted when he came in contact with a live wire while fixing an electrical fault in an east Delhi house, police said.Sunil Kumar got electrocuted after he came in contact with a live wire at a house in Karawal Nagar.

He was immediately rushed to Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital (GTB) hospital where he was declared brought dead.

Related Stories

Posted in Uncategorized |

Subscribe