Man dreams of getting murdered, kills family, self (Lead)January 27th, 2012 - 8:33 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Jan 27 (IANS) In a shocking incident, a man killed his mother and two sisters and later committed suicide as he was getting recurring dreams in which he was murdered, making him worried as to who will look after his family after him, police here said Friday.
The four members of the family were found dead Friday morning in the Lakherapura area of Bhopal. One of his sisters was to get married Feb 10.
Anand Jain, before hanging himself, wrote an eight-page suicide note in which he mentioned about the dream he was having since a week.
“He gave sleeping pills to his mother and sisters and later strangled them with a sari. Later, using the same sari he hanged self,” R.P. Agrawal of Kotwali police station told IANS.
- Refused touch screen mobile, 11-year-old commits suicide - Mar 03, 2012
- Schoolgirl chokes to death after imitating suicide scene - Dec 27, 2011
- Cop commits suicide - Aug 06, 2011
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Delhi cops search Kanda office with Aruna Chaddha - Aug 12, 2012
- Software engineer, beautician commit suicide in Bhopal - Jan 27, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- UP girl's murder confirmed; 11 cops, three doctors suspended (Second Lead) - Jun 13, 2011
- Geetika suicide: Kanda's kin detained - Aug 11, 2012
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Army man detained over three deaths in family - Jul 24, 2012
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Wife, lover arrested for killing husband - Jan 23, 2011
- BBA student's death: Police get autopsy report - Sep 07, 2012