Man divorces wife over breast enhancementApril 7th, 2012 - 6:25 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, April 7 (IANS) A man in China has divorced his wife for using a breast enhancement gel while blaming her steroid injections for causing their daughter’s cerebral palsy, a disorder that can involve brain and nervous system functions.
Zhou Shaoping, 40, from Anhui province, said she spent 5,000 yuan (about $750) having the product Amazingel injected in 2003 at a clinic, reported the China Daily citing Guangzhou Daily.
After being divorced by her husband, she said she had thought having bigger breasts could gain her more attention from men.
- Cerebral palsy, leading cause of child disability in India - Dec 03, 2010
- Cell transplants to cure cerebral palsy - Apr 20, 2010
- Donated organs give new lives to five Chinese - May 24, 2012
- Weblike device helps cerebral palsy victims move again - Oct 22, 2010
- Cut veg, cook food, says Chinese man's pre-nuptial pact - Sep 27, 2010
- Chinese internet users identify role models - Apr 22, 2012
- Palsy patient still feels scared when boarding plane - Apr 19, 2012
- World's tiniest premature babies doing well - Dec 12, 2011
- Three more added to the list of corrupt referees - Dec 22, 2011
- China, Canada to build Alzheimer's research centre - Oct 24, 2011
- Man kills girlfriend by stabbing over 30 times - Sep 29, 2011
- China's rich building wealth in property - Dec 24, 2011
- Chinese families adopt alligators - Apr 12, 2012
- Woman gets life's rudest shock after 200 surgeries - Mar 10, 2012
- Chinese couples opting for faked wedding albums - Apr 05, 2012