Man crushed under police bus in DelhiMay 11th, 2012 - 9:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 11 (IANS) A 28-year-old man Friday was crushed to death under a Delhi Police bus in the national capital, police said.
Ranjeet Mishra and his brother Neeraj Mishra were riding a motorcycle when they collided with a Delhi Police bus around 2 p.m. near east Delhi’s Usmanpur area. Both were rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where Ranjeet was declared dead, while Neeraj is still undergoing treatment, police said.
The victim’s family alleged that it was the police bus that hit the motorcycle on which the duo was travelling. However, police denied the allegation saying the deceased, who was riding the bike, lost balance and hit the bus.
According to police, a probe into the incident is on.
- Bikers crush two people in Delhi - Mar 22, 2011
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Delhi cop killed in accident - Jun 29, 2012
- Man shot over property dispute, two held - Mar 09, 2011
- Mother-daughter killed in Delhi accident - Jun 17, 2011
- Man pursuing chain-snatchers shot - Jun 12, 2011
- Delhi brothers shot at by snatchers - Jun 18, 2012
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- Escaping police check, two teenagers die in collision - Jun 02, 2011
- Man killed while resisting robbery in Delhi - May 16, 2012
- Mother, daughter killed by speeding car (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- AIDS patient commits suicide - Jul 31, 2011
- Two men commit suicide in Delhi - Mar 24, 2011
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012
- Three held for killing biker - Jul 30, 2011