Man crushed to death between two busesMay 22nd, 2012 - 11:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 22 (IANS) A 25-year-old biker was crushed to death between two Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses in east Delhi’s New Ashok Nagar, police said Tuesday. A bus driver was arrested for rash driving.
Vikendra Singh, a native of Pauri Garhwal in Uttarakhand, was killed around 7 p.m. Monday near a bus stop seconds after his motorcycle was hit by a third DTC bus.
Singh, who worked in a private company, was returning to his rented accommodation in Mayur Vihar Phase-III on his motorcycle from his office in Noida when the accident took place.
A case of rash and negligent driving was registered against errant bus driver Devraj who was arrested.
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Bus mows down guard - Dec 29, 2011
- Good Samaritan saves life, gets killed himself - Jan 02, 2012
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- East Delhi situation under control, 22 detained (Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Blueline bus mows down builder - Dec 09, 2011
- Class 2 student killed in road accident - Dec 04, 2011
- East Delhi violence under control - Sep 03, 2012
- Bus mows down woman in east Delhi - Nov 23, 2011
- One dead, many injured in Delhi violence (Roundup) - Sep 03, 2012
- Police booth, bus set afire in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 02, 2012
- Speeding bikers hit Delhi cop, four held - Jul 23, 2012
- DTC buses collide, 17 injured - Oct 01, 2011
- BPO staffer crushed by car in fog - Jan 05, 2012
Tags: ashok nagar, biker, bus driver, bus stop, buses, devraj, east delhi, garhwal, motorcycle, negligent driving, New Delhi, noida, phase iii, private company, rash, rented accommodation, transport corporation