Man commits suicide over family disputesOctober 8th, 2011 - 9:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 8 (IANS) Upset over disputes among family members, a 32-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself in north Delhi, police said Saturday.
Subhash was found hanging from a ceiling fan in his room at Mangolpuri in the morning.
“Preliminary investigation points towards family disputes as the reason behind his extreme step,” said a police officer.
His family members were not in the house Friday night and when they returned Saturday morning they found him hanging from the ceiling and informed police.
- Family dispute leads Delhi resident to suicide - Aug 10, 2012
- Two people kill self in outer Delhi - Jan 29, 2011
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Security guard commits suicide in Delhi - Dec 03, 2011
- Delhi boy commits suicide - May 28, 2012
- Youth commits suicide over family dispute - Jan 21, 2011
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Sick businessman commits suicide - Jan 24, 2012
- Medical student commits suicide in AIIMS - Mar 04, 2012
- Tech student hangs himself in Uttar Pradesh - Feb 23, 2011
- Four of a family commit suicide in Secunderabad - Jan 28, 2012
- Man hacks his brother to death, hangs himself - Oct 03, 2011
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Scolded over science paper, Class 12 student ends life - Mar 03, 2011
- Engineering student kills self - Nov 05, 2011
Tags: ceiling fan, delhi police, extreme step, family disputes, family members, friday night, New Delhi, north delhi, old man, police officer, preliminary investigation, saturday morning, subhash, suicide