Man commits suicide by jumping before Metro trainMarch 3rd, 2012 - 12:09 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 2 (IANS) A 35-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by jumping before an oncoming Metro train at the Chandni Chowk station here, police said Friday.
Vinod Kumar suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan (LNJP) Hospital but succumbed to his injuries there.
According to police, the incident took place around 7 a.m. No suicide note has been recovered.
- Track record (To go with Metro suicide story) - Mar 13, 2012
- Woman jumps off Delhi metro station - Aug 27, 2012
- Man attempts suicide at Metro station (Lead) - May 05, 2012
- Man jumps to death from elevated Metro station - May 31, 2011
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- College student jumps to death in Delhi hospital (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi Metro station (Second Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Woman commits suicide at Metro station (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Woman injured in Ramdev crackdown 'very critical' (Lead) - Jun 11, 2011
- Man attempts suicide at Metro station - May 05, 2012
- Elderly man tries suicide in Metro station, critically injured - Aug 15, 2012
- Suicide bid at Delhi Metro station - Sep 06, 2012
- Woman dies after jumping before Metro train (Lead) - Dec 15, 2011
- Delhi college student jumps to death in hospital - Jan 05, 2012
- 'Superstitious' woman burns herself, two daughters alive - Oct 05, 2011