Man commits suicide after children’s deathMay 4th, 2008 - 3:50 pm ICT by admin
Ranchi, May 4 (IANS) A man, who was unable to bear the shock of the death of his two children after they had consumed insecticide by mistake, committed suicide here, police said. According to police, Adidev Prasad, 32, a resident of Dulami village, around 90 km from Ranchi, committed suicide by hanging himself Saturday.
He could not bear the shock of the death of his two children. His son Vishal, 5, and daughter Mukta, 3, consumed insecticide Friday evening. Both the children consumed the insecticide that was lying around the house.
Prasad, who worked as labourer, and his wife returned home Friday evening from work and were shocked to see that their children had consumed insecticide.
- Engineering student kills self - Nov 05, 2011
- Schoolgirl chokes to death after imitating suicide scene - Dec 27, 2011
- Bangladeshi man kills self after seeing wife's body - Mar 10, 2012
- Two Class 12 girls commit suicide - Jun 11, 2011
- Man kills wife, kids, commits suicide - Nov 05, 2011
- Man hacks his brother to death, hangs himself - Oct 03, 2011
- Employer's plea to quash suicide abetment charges rejected - Oct 28, 2011
- Delhi woman hangs herself over harassment, husband arrested - Aug 15, 2012
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Bihar man commits suicide after cow's death - Sep 15, 2011
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Father-son commit suicide in Amritsar - Sep 21, 2011
- Man commits suicide after wife's death - Jan 28, 2012
- Man commits suicide in Delhi - Sep 09, 2012
- Girl commits suicide over brother's death - Sep 20, 2011