Man burns wife, her sistersDecember 7th, 2010 - 2:27 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Dec 7 (IANS) A man was on the run in Jharkhand after burning his wife and two of her sisters to death in Dhanbad city early Tuesday, police said.
Reena, 22, Usha, 27, and Reema, 24, were asleep in a room Monday night when Sonu Kumar, Usha’s husband, locked them from outside and set the room on fire. All three sisters died, a police official said.
Shiva Shankar Prasad, father of the three women, alleged that Kumar killed the sisters because he wanted to marry Reena but the family was against it.
- Husband stitches wife's private parts with wire (Lead) - May 14, 2010
- Couple elopes, girls' brother murders boy's parents (Lead) - Jun 01, 2011
- Couple elopes, girl's brother shoots boy's parents - Jun 01, 2011
- Doctor couple among train fire victims - Nov 23, 2011
- Absconding legislator's bodyguard surrenders - May 12, 2011
- A beautiful life melted away in an acid attack (With Images) - Jul 13, 2012
- Munda offers job to acid attack victim - Aug 10, 2012
- Under scanner for honour killing, Jharkhand legislator on the run - May 06, 2011
- Woman, her two kids set afire in Bangladesh for dowry - Jul 05, 2011
- Three killed in Jharkhand police firing (Second Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Three killed by lightning in Jharkhand - May 27, 2011
- Three die in Jharkhand mine collapse - May 26, 2012
- Husband stitches wife's private parts with wire - May 14, 2010
- Three held for murder - Jun 14, 2011
- Man burns wife, children alive - Sep 03, 2011