Man beats wife to death in HimachalMarch 15th, 2008 - 3:19 pm ICT by admin
Shimla, March 15 (IANS) A drunken man in a fit of rage allegedly beat his wife to death in a village in Himachal Pradesh, police said. The incident took place in Goli village of Chamba district, some 425 km from here, Friday.
The man, Amarnath, beat his wife Rano Devi with a stick and then strangled her. He then fled with the help of his family members. However, he was later arrested.
Local media reports said the family of the husband was trying to make the case look like one of suicide, but the police are treating it as a murder.
- Briton strangles wife - Apr 11, 2012
- Man kills wife for selling taxi - Aug 28, 2012
- Man held for killing wife over dowry - May 10, 2011
- Woman beats two children to death - Mar 01, 2012
- Murder accused, lover commit suicide in Shimla (Lead) - Jun 21, 2010
- Angry cop fires at senior in Himachal - Nov 06, 2010
- 11 Delhi residents killed in Himachal accident - May 16, 2011
- Drunken son kills mother - Feb 05, 2011
- Man twice attempts suicide in Goa, arrested - Jul 19, 2012
- Paraglider killed in Himachal - Jul 10, 2012
- Man arrested for murdering woman, granddaughter - Apr 10, 2011
- Woman killed in Bihar for getting drunk - Jun 21, 2012
- 10 Delhi residents killed in Himachal accident (Lead) - May 16, 2011
- Ten killed in Himachal accident - Apr 04, 2011
- Haryana man strangles daughters after tiff with wife - Apr 17, 2012