Man beaten up, burnt to death in DelhiOctober 14th, 2008 - 11:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 14 (IANS) A 24-year-old man was beaten up and burnt to death on the roof of a factory in west Delhi, the police said Tuesday. According to the police, at around 8 a.m. they received a call about a dead body in National Market area of Paschim Vihar.
“A man was found dead. The body was lying on a cot on the roof of the factory by a woman,” said a police official.
The dead man was identified as Rajesh, an employee of the factory that manufactures playing cards.
Rajesh hailed from Samastipur in Bihar and used to live in Udyog Vihar area. For the past two months, he had been living in the factory.
“Prima facie evidence suggests that he was brutally beaten-up before he was set on fire. He burnt to death. We suspect personal enmity behind the incident,” added the official.
The police were also questioning the factory employees, including the owner.
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Delhi Police constable found dead inside water tank - May 03, 2012
- Delhi youth with criminal background found murdered - Jul 08, 2012
- Man found dead in his room - Feb 01, 2011
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Senior executive found dead in Gurgaon - Jun 05, 2011
- Two murders in Delhi - Jul 11, 2012
- Student leader accused of professor's murder found dead - Nov 20, 2011
- Man killed in west Delhi - Jul 05, 2012
- Lawyers clash with police in Jaipur - Jan 11, 2012
- Man shoots son dead over serving mutton (Lead) - Mar 11, 2012
- Man shoots son dead over serving mutton - Mar 11, 2012
- Delhi Police constable shot dead - Apr 21, 2012
- Housewife shot at her house - Nov 09, 2011
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012